Master Site Plan
Explore the International Business Park at Concord through our interactive master site plan. Available sites are numbered. Click available sites to learn more and view possible site plan configurations. Current companies will display upon hover. Click sites to learn more about existing developments and companies within the IBP.
Designed for mixed use hotel/retail development.
Read more about Phase III.
Designed for flex space, multi-story buildings, corporate headquarters, warehouse/distribution and medical/professional services.
Designed for industrial/manufacturing and warehouse/distribution.
Phase I Companies
Phase II Companies
- BJW Architecture
- CESI Land Development Services
- Charlotte Observer
- Delta Apparel
- DiGioia Gray & Associates
- FedEx SmartPost
- Heritage House Fabrics
- Minka Group
- PreGel USA
- RJS Properties
- Schubert & Salzer, Inc.
- Stanley Steemer
- Superfici America
- Walker Marketing
- Corporate Center I
Schubert & Salzer
- Corporate Center II
The Charlotte Observer
- The New Branch Real Estate Advisors Building
New Branch Real Estate Advisors
Bayada Home Health
Phase III Highlights
- Four sites available (Lot A, Lot B, Lot C, Lot D)
- Zoned C-2
- Will divide
- Out parcels available
- Located at one of the busiest interchanges in the entire state of North Carolina
- Situated ideally at the entrance of the International Business Park
- Approximately 25% of households within a 5-mile radius have an annual income greater than $100,000
- More than 3,000 employees working within International Business Park companies
- Several major key attractions within 10 miles:
- Convention Center and Hotel (7)
- Concord Regional Airport (5)
- NC Research Campus (10)
- Charlotte Motor Speedway (7)
- Concord Mills (7)
- Over 90,000 vehicles pass by the intersection of I-85 and NC 73 (Exit 55) each day
- More than 25,000 vehicles per day pass the entrance of the Business Park on NC 73 alone
- Only 20 minutes from Downtown Charlotte and Charlotte Douglas International Airport