4540 Fortune Ave. expected to be completed in late spring 2017
Fortune Ave. LLC, a joint venture between The Nolim Group, CM Black Construction and CESI, is moving forward with plans to build a 75,000-square-foot Class “A” speculative office building at the International Business Park at Concord. The building, which will help fill a great void for available office space in Cabarrus County, is expected to be completed in late spring 2017 at an estimated cost of $8 million.
Situated on 20 acres, the building will be constructed on Lots 7 and 8 at the end of Fortune Avenue, located in Phase II of the park. Officials from both the City of Concord and Cabarrus County have given the project support by approving an 85-percent reduction in property taxes for three years.
“4540 Fortune Ave. LLC is bringing opportunity to Cabarrus County,” said Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners Chair Steve Morris. “They’ve identified a need that will support future and expanded business. That is the foundation of economic development. We, in turn, are proud to support their commitment.”
Mayor Scott Padgett added, “The City Council and I are pleased to support the development of much-needed Class A office space in Concord; hopefully, we’ll remember this as the first of many similar projects.”
Features of 4540 Fortune Ave. LLC include:
- Class A business park location near I-85 and Hwy 73 interchange in Concord, NC
- 75,000 gross square feet in size
- Delivered in shell condition and ready for tenant’s specific upfit
- 18’ ceiling height
- 250’ x 300’ building footprint
- 50’ x 50’ column bay spacing
- Grade level roll-up door 10’ x 14’
- Knock-out panels to double the number of punched windows
- Tilt wall construction with expansive glass
- Build to suit offices
- Expandable parking area up to 750 cars – up to 10 cars per 1,000 sq. ft.
- Fire sprinkler system
- Situated on 19.94 acres
- Power provided by Duke Energy
- Fiber provided by Time Warner Cable